Bavaria 50 Cruiser Inishbeg
Your skippered sailing excursion in West Cork, Ireland will be aboard Inishbeg, a Bavaria 50, the flagship of the Bavaria range. A 50-footer, Inishbeg is designed for comfort and performance. Accommodation on board is luxurious and the safety, communications and navigation technology is top of the range.
Our cabins – 3 doubles, one twin, each with ample storage space. Saloon with luxurious seating, radio, CD player, PC with internet connection. Galley with twin sinks, fridge, freezer, gas hob and oven, toaster, electric kettle, etc. Cutlery and ware for 14 people. Three heads each with a toilet, shower and wash hand basin. Fourth shower on a swimming platform. Spacious cockpit with spray hood and full cockpit enclosure, can be fully closed when the weather demands. A Few yachts are fitted with such sophisticated electronics as Inishbeg.
Electronics and Technical Specifications
Your skippered sailing holiday in West Cork with Baltimore Yacht Charters will be aboard the high-spec yacht, Inishbeg.
- Radar, chart plotter, depth sounder and DSC VHF as well as data on wind direction and speed.
- Raymarine E120 multifunction display linked to
- MARPA radar data from a 4KW radome on the mast
- data from a DSM300 digital fishfinder module
- Raystar GPS satellite differential sensor for chartplotting
- System supports Navionics Gold Charts
- Faruno MF DSC radio for ranges outside VHF coverage (30 miles)
- PC running Eurowav Sea Pro2000, supporting both raster and vector charts for chart plotting.
- PC receives GPS information from a separate Raymarine Differential GPS receiver.
- PC also connects to an AIS unit and a Navtex aerial to access all the latest Navtex information.
- British Admiralty (ARCS) charts and Livecharts are used giving complete coverage of Irish, British and French waters. Paper charts also supplied.
- Inishbeg is fitted with a furling headsail and in-mast reefing for the mainsail. Mainsail and genoa area is approximately 130 sqm and the height of the mast above waterline is 20.55m.
- Propulsion engine is a Volvo D2-75, 75HP with sail drive and fixed propeller and fuel capacity of 320 litres.
- Besides shore power, the yacht is fitted with a 4.5kVA diesel generator. Full domestic power is available at anchorage or while sailing.
- Heating is supplied throughtout the yacht from a diesel-powered Webasto hot air heater.
- Plough anchor and chain are easily hauled with an electric anchor winch.
- Manouvering in a marina or tight space is made simple with an electric bow thruster type SP75.
Beneteau Oceanis 43 Section – 4 Cabin Inishleigh
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 43 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design.
- Length : 13.10 m (43 ft)
- Beam : 4.12 m (13’6 ft)
- Draft : 1.65 m (5’5 ft)
- Built : 2009
- Yard : Beneteau France
- Fuel Capacity : 200 lt
- Water Capacity : 360 lt
- Weight : 8875 kg
- Cabins : 4
- Guests : 8+1
- Heads : 2